GLC has a multi – disciplinary engineering capability across each of its divisional resources to suit client’s requirements whether for a complete integrated project (i.e. Turnkey projects) or for specialist skill and advice:-
PROJECT INITIATIONS / FEASIBILITY STUDIES.
- Pre-investment studies / appraisal.
- Feasibility and viability studies.
- Project Identification and Preparation.
- Action – Plan.
- Survey & Mapping.
- Land Use Planning.
- Master Planning.
- Urban Planning.
- Town & Regional planning.
- Cadastral & Zoning Maps
- Environmental Planning.
- Natural Resources.
- Residential Complexes.
- Educational & Industrial Buildings.
- Medical & Institutional Buildings.
- Hotels & Public Buildings.
- Corporate office buildings.
- Diplomatic & Security Buildings.
- Sports & Recreational Facilities.
- Landscape design / Implementation.
- Hydro & thermal power plant.
- Transmission & communication.
- Control & communications.
- Energy & Economic studies.
- Solar Energy Utilization.
- Water supply and treatment.
- Ground Water Exploration.
- Conservation Studies.
- Industrial & domestic distribution.
HIGHWAYS / STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING.
- Roads and Bridges /Rehabilitation.
- Transport planning.
- Traffic Engineering.
- Air and Ground Surveys.
GLC in collaboration with her foreign and local partners apart from providing consultancy services; we are also endowed with up-to date Man power – skilled personnel and equipment to undertake building / civil construction services of any kind particularly the ones enumerated above. (i.e. Design and Implementation)
- Security Systems.
- Detection Systems.
- Preliminary Studies and planning.
- Design Approval planning.
- Contract Documentation.
- Execution Planning.
- Construction Management.
- Quantity surveying.
- Cost Control.
- Operating and maintenance Consultancy.
- Personnel Training.
- Rural Development.
- Environmental Protection.
- Land – Use Economy.
- Irrigation and drainage.
- Flood Protection
- Hospital and Clinics.
- Sanitation Studies.
- Bio – Medical Engineering.
- Equipping & Refurbishment.
HEALTH CARE / SUTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT.
GLC health and sustainable development is a recent one. It was created by the managing director as response to the prevailing poverty and other Natural disasters
Its major objective among others is to:-
- Reduce poverty in Africa
- Boost food production in Africa.
- Invest in social services especially education and health care. In other to improve the living conditions and to increase the capacity of poorer citizens to respond to the opportunities of economic growth.
To this end, GLC intends to work closely with the World Health Organisation (WHO), national authorities, multilateral agencies such as IBRD and ADB and Non-Governmental organisations. This department will therefore draw resources of GLC, collaborative expertise consultants from Hospitals, Universities and Medical research Institutions.
In order to ensure that healthcare and sustainable projects are executed satisfactory, GLC intention is to provide a project team of high calibre staff which combines experience in design and project management with that of health care management and sustainable development. The combination of these skills together with local technical and logical knowledge is brought to bear and as shown in the typical overall project methodology chart in the next page:-